WOULD YOU LIKE TO STEER A VIBRANT MEMBERSHIP ARTS ORGANISATION?
- Do you love the massive popular appeal of musical theatre yet also find fascination in all its off-shoots and by-ways?
- Do you relish drawing groups of creative people together, listening to their ideas and translating them into reality?
- Does new writing excite you as much as conquering the challenges of raising both funding and public profile?
- Are you a tireless leader but also ready to work alongside your own team and a jointly-funded partner organisation?
- Can you demonstrate experience in fundraising and goal orientated commercial and creative thinking?
If the answer is a resounding YES, then you’re ready to apply to be Executive Director for Mercury Musical Developments – the UK’s only membership organisation dedicated to nurturing new musical theatre writing.
Salary: £37,000 – £42,000 per annum pro rata dependent on experience.
Hours of work: 4 days a week. Flexibility around weekend work and additional hours may be required from time to time.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with an expression of interest and request for the job application pack.
Applications taken through CV and covering letter outlining your relevant experience and credibility for the role.
Deadline to apply 10.00 am 26th June