Cookies and how they Benefit You
This page was updated on 8 October 2020.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Track website analytics and usage through Google Analytics
– Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
– Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
– Pass data to advertising networks
– Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
– Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
– Making our shopping basket and checkout work
– Determining if you are logged in or not
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Turning Cookies Off
If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings so that cookies (including those which are essential to the services requested) are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of the Website. You can find out how to manage cookies on the most popular browsers via the links below:
To find information relating to other browsers, please visit the relevant browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit this page and follow the instructions provided.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them, please go to the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.